Wisconsin cranberry production totaled 5.04 million barrels in 2014, down from 6.02 million barrels in 2013, according to a new report from the U.S.
The Port of Milwaukee is hosting five Great Lakes ships this winter season, all of which are docked in the Port’s inner harbor for their annual...
Although the national conversation of 2014 was dominated by the headlines related to police use of deadly force, racial tensions, the Middle East,...
Gov. Scott Walker today rejected the Menominee Indian Tribe of Wisconsin’s proposed Hard Rock Hotel & Casino project in Kenosha.
Wisconsin's unemployment rate remained at 5.2 percent in December, according to preliminary U.S. Bureau of Labor Statistics estimates released by the...
Milwaukee-based real estate development firm Irgens is seeking nearly $7.6 million in tax incremental financing for The Corridor, the mixed-use...
- Walker’s arena plan won’t be a slam dunk
- Wisconsin cranberry production declines
- Walker unveils $220 million plan to help finance new arena for Bucks
- Chicago company makes unsolicited bid on Quad/Graphics acquisition target
- MADISON - Walker to propose 13% cut, more freedom for UW System
- Last call to attend Economic Trends Breakfast
- Robertson Ryan merges with Loyda and Walton agencies
- Streetcar opponents threaten legal action
- A.O. Smith delivers higher earnings on consumer pre-buy
- Washington County launches workforce program